Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Should editor show new wizard for empty files?

On 04/20/2017 05:23 PM, Stefan Xenos wrote:
Must we open the actual new file wizard dialog? I'd prefer not to help spread the plague of dialog boxes in Eclipse. Perhaps the wizard content could be embedded within the body of the newly opened editor part?
I think this is a different topic, which is already covered in other discussion. Let's avoid diverging too much and repeating the same discussions over and over again.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top