Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Information/Material

On 9/26/2016 1:50 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
BTW, this is not a working group. This is a subcommittee of the Architecture Council. So the real question is can the Architecture Council have repos. Since that question would likely come back to us to answer, I’d say yes :).

Sorry? The name of the mailing list is "ui-best-practices-working-group". As far as I know, that is what it is.

I know that the phrase "working group" may have certain connotations, but this list and the people involved meet the definition of a working group under the Bylaws. I don't see how declaring it a subcommittee of the Architecture Council helps, expect to potentially exclude people who are not members of the AC.

FWIW, if you really need a git repo, we will make it happen.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top