Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Reflections on 2009 and ideas for 2010

Title: Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Reflections on 2009 and ideas for 2010
I am still involved with Eclipse, but my mainline job is now focused elsewhere. I stopped calling UIBPWG meetings near the end of ‘09 as we repeatedly had no agenda.  I am fine to continue as interim chair, but would be happy to abdicate to a new chair.

Bob