Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Process indicator in wizards

I've wanted to see something like this as well, since we've created several instances of a wizard workflow that puts "(Step 1 of 3)" into the banner.

I don't recall seeing a good example in either Windows, MacOS or Linux.

I suggest filing a bug, CC'ing the group, and proposing a design.

Mik