[ui-best-practices-working-group] Anyone interested in a UI walkthrough or a meeting?

Title: Anyone interested in a UI walkthrough or a meeting?
Greetings all,

We are now well into September and I hope everyone had a nice break over the summer. I am checking to see if there is any interest for a UI walkthrough or general meeting.

This is a time of planning and early development for many projects and is an excellent time to consider UI enhancements. The UIBPWG is a great forum to discuss UI issues and get feedback from colleagues. If anyone on this list is interested or knows someone who should be interested ;-) check out the link:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/UIBPWG_UI_Walkthrough

to see what a UI walkthrough is and how we do it.

Also, let me know if there is any interest in a general meeting and we can make that happen as well.

Best,

Bob Fraser

Back to the top