Fw: [ui-best-practices-working-group] FW: Meeting: UI Best Practices Working Group

Hi all,

My apologies for missing this.  I really was intending to go but its RC3 week and well the time just got away from me!

I trust it was a valuable session for all.

Best Regards,
Kevin

----- Forwarded by Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM on 05/28/2008 05:57 PM -----
Bob Fraser <bfraser@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/28/2008 12:51 PM

Please respond to
User Interface Architecture Working Group        <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>

UI Best Practices Working Group <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ui-best-practices-working-group] FW: Meeting: UI Best Practices        Working Group

WebEx info