RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] EclipseCon panel

> * Manager being unreasonable in expecting UI consistency from projects:
> Mike and/or Bjorn (?)

As much as I love playing the role of the pointy-haired boss, perhaps this
position on the panel could be better filled by a frustrated user miffed
with the lack of UI consistency? Someone like Benson Margulies[1] for
example? Really, the so-called "management" position is our attempt to
represent the apparently forgotten voice of the user. I am sure that if we
find the right person, they can assert their point of view much more
eloquently than Bjorn or I.

Thoughts?

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=1502&group=eclipse.foundati