Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] RE: Eclipse QOLdap Plugin

Hi Lisa,

I'm not sure if you got a response or not. In case you didn't and still
have the question, the better place for technical issues for the platform
is on the newsgroup: http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index_project.php.

Regards,
Kim
UI Design . Rational Software
IBM Toronto Media Design Studio

             "Lisa Tan"
             <ag5087@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "'User Interface Architecture
             ui-best-practices         Working Group'"
             -working-group-bo         <ui-best-practices-working-group@ec
             unces@xxxxxxxxxxx         lipse.org>
                                                                        cc

             07/25/2007 03:36                                      Subject
             PM                        [ui-best-practices-working-group]
                                       RE: Eclipse QOLdap Plugin

             Please respond to
              User Interface
               Architecture
               Working Group
             <ui-best-practice
             s-working-group@e
                clipse.org>

Hello,

I don?t know whether or not this is the right list to ask the installation
issue. I tried to install QOLdap plugin on Eclipse 3.3 but I couldn?t be
able to set up any connection. The error message is Log4j:ERROR Could not
read configuration file [C:/Ldap.cfg].
Java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Ldap.cfg (The system connot find the file
specified)

I did the similar question to this list last week and didn?t get any
response. Would someone help me with this or direct me to the right list?

Thanks,

Lisa

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities,
that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have
received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and
ui-best-practices-working-group mailing list
ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx