RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Please send an email with your date and theme

If I recall correctly the Mylyn UI Review was slated for Sept. 19th.

Mik

From: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Fraser
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:26 AM
To: User Interface Best Practices Working Group
Subject: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Please send an email with your date and theme

Thanks all for a good meeting!  Please send an email to the list with a date and the title of the theme for discussion at one of our bi-weekly meetings and I will get a list of events up on the wiki.

Thanks,

Bob

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top