Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Next UIBPWG meeting

Hi Bob,

+1 for starting the regular meetings.

Resetting our focus would be good. My personal take on what the focus
should be at this stage is to push the guidelines forward. We've had some
activity from a few members but will need more involvement across the group
to get this document in good shape.

The 18th works for me.

Thanks,
Kim
UI Design . Rational Software
IBM Toronto Media Design Studio

             "Bob Fraser"
             <bfraser@xxxxxxx>
             ui-best-practices         "User Interface Best Practices
             -working-group-bo         Working Group"
             unces@xxxxxxxxxxx         <ui-best-practices-working-group@ec
                                       lipse.org>
                                                                        cc
             07/16/2007 11:57
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       [ui-best-practices-working-group]
                                       Next UIBPWG meeting
             Please respond to
              User Interface
               Architecture
               Working Group
             <ui-best-practice
             s-working-group@e
                clipse.org>

?The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things ?? from
Through the Looking-Glass.

I hope everyone is still basking in the glory of the Europa release.  Now
it?s time to get back in the game.  I think we should start up the
bi-weekly meetings again.  I would like to propose this Wednesday July 18th
at 10:00 am PST, if we can get a quorum, or the following week Wednesday,
July 25.

As far as agenda, we may need to start right at the beginning with the
charter and goals for the year.
Any comments or thoughts from the group are most welcome.

Best,

Bob Fraser

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities,
that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have
received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and
ui-best-practices-working-group mailing list
ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx