Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Should we meet tomorrow?

Bob,

I will be away tomorrow until June 26th but please go ahead. Do you have
any other Europa contributors lined up to present? That would be a good
thing to continue with.

As for guidelines, a small amount of progress is happening but I don't
expect those of us who are working on them to make many changes again until
after 3.3 is cut. An update on this will be more in order in late-July.

I would like for us as a group to go through the Top Ten lists since it
looks like activity on them has settled. Our goal is to come to a final top
10 of the two lists and post them to the 3.x draft. This is another topic
you could look at tomorrow and at the June 20th meeting, to see if there
are items in the comments that could be promoted. We can come back to it to
finalize in July.

Cheers,
Kim
UI Design . Rational Software
IBM Toronto Media Design Studio

             "Bob Fraser"
             <bfraser@xxxxxxx>
             ui-best-practices         "User Interface Best Practices
             -working-group-bo         Working Group"
             unces@xxxxxxxxxxx         <ui-best-practices-working-group@ec
                                       lipse.org>
                                                                        cc
             06/05/2007 02:08
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       [ui-best-practices-working-group]
                                       Should we meet tomorrow?
             Please respond to
              User Interface
               Architecture
               Working Group
             <ui-best-practice
             s-working-group@e
                clipse.org>

All,

Should we meet tomorrow for a status update or are people too heads down
with Europa?

Thoughts ?

Bob

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities,
that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have
received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and
ui-best-practices-working-group mailing list
ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx