Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] My regrets also

I'll do it as i am doing all of the talking <grin>....

Tod

"Bob Fraser" <bfraser@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/2007 03:52 PM

Please respond to
User Interface Architecture Working Group        <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"User Interface Architecture Working Group" <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ui-best-practices-working-group] My regrets also

Can someone host the meeting tomorrow (Tod?).  I’ve been pulled into something and can’t guarantee I’ll be done by 10:00.
Thanks!
Call info: 613.287.8000 or 866.362.7064 passcode 892048# host# 173972

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.