[ui-best-practices-working-group] Call for agenda items for December 20 meeting

Ok, so it looks like we will not have a UI show and tell.  Any suggestions for agenda items.  I have a couple:

-          Update on status of changes to the UI interface guidelines

-          Revisit the proposal to the Planning Council – If you remember we were going to go to the Planning Council and ask them to make an endorsement of our recommended best practices activites:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User_Interface_Best_Practices_Working_Group_Charter_Related_Activites

There was concern on both sides (uibpwg and members of the planning council) about making these mandatory. The planning council will be meeting in January and we have a chance to go back with our (possibly modified) proposal.  Let’s discuss.

Any other items?

Thanks,

Bob Fraser

by email and then delete it.