Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Today's call.

Yes, there will be a meeting today.  As per schedule, Tod Creasey is doing a show-and-tell on accessibility.  He has put up some wiki pages with content that he will walk us through and says he does not need a webex page.  Bring your popcorn.

The conference number is as before and is on the wiki page for future reference, its:

        Conference Call: Wednesday, November 8, 10:00 PDT 613.287.8000 or 866.362.7064 passcode 892048#

Cheers,
Kevin McGuire

"Mitropoulos-Rundus, Dave" <Dave.Mitropoulos-Rundus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/08/2006 09:41 AM

Please respond to
User Interface Architecture Working Group

"User Interface Architecture Working Group" <ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ui-best-practices-working-group] Today's call.

Hi all,

I have not received a meeting notice for today.
I do have the call in #, but let me know if ther we using the same/or there is a different webex host from last meeting.

Thank you,

Dave Mitropoulos-Rundus
Compuware
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. _______________________________________________
ui-best-practices-working-group mailing list
ui-best-practices-working-group@xxxxxxxxxxx