From: ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ui-best-practices-working-group-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Susan Yeshin
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 10:08 AM
To: User Interface Architecture Working Group
Subject: [ui-best-practices-working-group] One last absence

I am still interested in being an active member in this group, however, the meetings conflict with another mandatory meeting.

I will not be able to attend today but will attend future meetings.

Please excuse my absence, it is temporary and not due to lack of interest.

Susan Yeshin

Information Architect for Rational Installation and Test
IBM Toronto Lab
D3 - 446
syeshin@xxxxxxxxxx
(905) 413-3662