RE: [ui-best-practices-working-group] Proposed agenda for September 27meeting

Glad to see this forum kicked off - I will be unable to make it
tomorrow.
Look forward to the subsequent meetings.

             "Bob Fraser"

             <bfraser@xxxxxxx>

             Sent by:
             ui-best-practices         "User Interface Best Practices

             -working-group-bo         Working Group"

             unces@xxxxxxxxxxx
<ui-best-practices-working-group@ec
                                       lipse.org>

cc
             09/26/2006 07:32

             PM
Subject
                                       [ui-best-practices-working-group]

                                       Proposed agenda for September 27

             Please respond to         meeting

              User Interface

               Architecture

               Working Group

             <ui-best-practice

             s-working-group@e

                clipse.org>

I would like to propose the following agenda for the
ui-best-practices-working-group meeting on September 27.
Conference Call: Wednesday, September 27, 9:30 PDT 613.287.8000 or
866.362.7064 passcode 892048#
Wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User_Interface_Best_Practices_Working_
Group

* Roll call for new members
* Discuss the list of UI practices and activities (eg. Post-mortems,
show
and tells, etc.) that we will propose to
  the planning council on October 11. Our goal is to get their buy-in
and
have them help drive these as requirements
  through the various projects that make up the simultaneous release.

The details of the UI Best Practices Working Group practices and
activities
can be found here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User_Interface_Best_Practices_Working_
Group_Charter_Related_Activites