[udig-users] RFC : retire & delete MapEditor

Hello everybody & sorry for cross-posting!

Current State
---------------------------
We have to MapEditorPart Implementations in the codebase:
* MapEditor
* MapEditorWithPalette

Later is the defaut in uDig for years, while the first still exists.

Request for Change
Since MapEditor is still in the codebase I recommend to retire and delete it.
To get a picture I kindly ask you, whether anybody is still using it in projects (using plugin.xml and configure mapEditorOld rather than mapEditor)?

Thanks a ton!

--
Frank

Back to the top