Re: [udig-users] WMS and no access to XSDs for schema validation

Hi Ricardo,

welcome to the users-list and thanks for your post!
Have I understood you correctly, the added WMS Server/Layer has not been added to the Map/Catalog due to this validation error? Maybe this error is just logged but ignored at  the end.

I found a similar report on Stackoverflow (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29073622/geotools-wms-module-error).

Then I found a GeoTools - FAQ entry : https://docs.geotools.org/latest/userguide/faq.html#q-i-am-in-a-restricted-environment-how-to-configure-schemalocator

Would you please create an issue at github (https://github.com/locationtech/udig-platform/issues) so we can dig into uDig and find a way to solve it. I guess it needs more investigation..

Many thanks in advance