[udig-users] Release Candidate 2.1.0.RC

Hello everybody,

within the next days I'll prepare a release candidate from the current state of master.

I've prepared release notes already, please have a look at and prove read. Feedback is warmly welcome in case I missed something or didn't got it right.

If you need something else to get into final 2.1.0 let us know.

However, I'd prefer to move on on master and increase versions to 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT. In case something with RC 2.1.0 is totally wrong and needs to get adressed, we can start a release-branch 2.1.x

I hope you are fine with this procedure and I'd be happy if anybody can jump int to test several platform once the artifacts are uploaded ..

--
Best regards,
Frank

Back to the top