[udig-users] Eclipse Hackathon and open uDig isses

Hello Everybody,

Sorry for cross-posting ..

Today an Eclipse Hackathon [1] sponsored by Eclipse Foundation is taking place in Hamburg, Germany (starting at 11 AM (CEST))

Everybody is welcome to join and testing / working on fixes for uDig (which is an Eclipse Locationtech WG Incubation project) as well.

Feel free to create pull requests[2] we can go through!

My plan is to review and test pull requests [2] or working on issues [3]

Back to the top