Re: [udig-users] HSTORE or VIEW support for PostGIS?

Seems I missunderstood you...

You're trying to connect  to PostGIS DB which has a hstore extension installed? Then it would be much more a PostGIS Datastore question und GeoTools users-list with the hint that you are using hstore extension.

However, uDig 2.0.0.RC1 uses GeoTools 14.1 Release

HTH
--
Frank

Hi Frank

Many thanks for your response!

I use uDig 2.0.0.RC1 (64 bit version) on MacOSX 10.11.6 (El Capitan) and choose “Layer —> Add…”. On my installation there is no H2 - and only one PostGIS (with capital “GIS”) - so I choose PostGIS - connecting and everything works if I select a “non-hstore” table.

My list only includes:

ArcSDE
DB2
DataStore
Files
JGrass Workspace Wizard
Map Decoration
MySQL host
NASA WorldWind Configuration Files
Oracle Spatial
PostGIS <— which I selected
Web Feature Server
Web Map Server
Web Map Server Tile Cache (WMSC)
Web Map Tiles (OpenStreetMap, MapQuest Maps, ..)

kind regards
Michael