[udig-users] Box selection for different types of objects, showing their attributes

Hi everyone

I am completely new in Udig. I am looking for functionality that allows user
to select different type of objects and somehow show them in one Table view
tab (or something else) e.g. I have building and parcels on map and I would
like to select 5 parcels and 10 buildings, and show theirs attribute in one
table/tree or any component type.  I have already checked box selection
functionality for uDig 1.3.2 and uDig 2.0 and it allows just to select one
type of objects.
Does anyone know anyone know tool that would allow this kind of selection? I
know that showing two twype od object in one table is almost impossible, but
maybe someone has developed any advanced table view or something like that.
Any info would be appreciated (even that is is not developed at all and not
available)

Regards,
Pawel