[udig-users] peakflow dosn't work

Greetings to you all, I'm Stefano, a really beginner of JGrass.

I follow the entire procedure described in tutorial to obtain basin discharge but in the end peakflow tells me "error in interpolation algorithm oscalar warning: ignoring null value passed. Model blocked by error".

Well, I don't understand where error is: maybe in h.cb input files, have I to input just the way they've been created or have I to manipulate them?

Many thanks to all of you can help me, also suggesting where I can find tutorials or alike.

Back to the top