De: udig-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:udig-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de andrea
antonello
Enviado el: jueves, 14 de febrero de 2013 15:04
CC: udig
Asunto: Re: [udig-users] uDIG License

Hi,

> uDIG switched from LGPL to EPL /BSD (v3) at the end of 2012.
>
> Which version of uDig have you downloaded? Versions greater than 1.3.0

> are EPL/BSD (v3) whereas older version are still having LGPL.
>
> If you are using the newest release (the windows installer I guess) ,
> its definitely an issue we have to solve for consistency.
>
> @Jody : Are the Windows NSIS  scripts still used to build an
installer?
> (https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/tree/master/scripts/releases/bi
> n/win-installer),
> right there I found LGPL.txt

I think there has been a glitch in the version number here.

As far as I know the versions prior 1.3.3 are all LGPL. Since 1.3.3 we
have the switch.
Only problem here is that 1.3.3 is taking far too much time to be
released due to a couple of bugs to solve and few available people.

Frank, agreed?

Cheers,
Andrea