Re: [udig-dev] Eclipse4 support for uDig

I assume it's not that much effort to upgrate gt on this branch as well ;) FOSS4G Codesprint?

I have a branch with 90% of the upgrade performed. Need to update Table view to "listen" to feature source events and we are done.

BTW : I guess its worth to write a blog-post about this upgrade before FOSS4G and before LocationTech Tour starts. Opinions?

A post about FOSS4G and LocationTour is good.

Save a post about this upgrade until we have something public can download and help test?

@Jody: Have you upgraded to a newer Version of Sphinx? Wondering about this issue, never had problems with 1.1.3

I am using 1.2.2 - perhaps that is my problem?

Back to the top