[udig-dev] meeting at foss4g

Hi uDiggers going to foss4g.
Who will be there tomorrow already? And would there be time to meet or
are you involved in workshops?

I could be there tomorrow at the conference, but I am not even sure if
I can enter it since I didn't sign up for the workshops.
Anyone ideas?

Frank, it looks like you will not be at the code sprint. Should we
exploit the early ending of the presentations and any free time to
meet up and do some coding for uDig?

Jody, what about you?

>From my side I am fully in pushing to do some uDig "stabilization
work" at any time and any place during the conference.

See you there,
Andrea

Back to the top