[udig-dev] dependency crunch

Only a few dependencies left, and I took the time to take on some of the harder ones:
- NSIS installer and plugins is now submitted (only removed a few obvious ones such as Dialer, and left things like "download" which we may need to use)

Got two spots of trouble:
- jsr305 offers us some find bugs annotations, it failed previous so we will need to cut it out of our codebase
- xpp3-min is already available in Orbit (see CQ6229) - as such I hope Frank can work his magic to add it to the target platform

I am not sure if my spreadsheet matches up with the target platform at the moment, I suspect xml-apis-xerces and xml-apis can be gotten from Orbit.

Here is the remaining list:

h2-1.1.119.jar
hatbox-1.0.b7.jar
hsqldb-1.8.0.7.jar