Re: [udig-dev] geoscript-groovy-1.1-SNAPSHOT

Actually it does not, it means that we explicitly cannot use groovy-all. Each time we submit a bundle that contains bundles, we have to unpack it and submit each part one at a time :D

In this case because groovy-all includes an earlier version of antlr it cannot be used.

We are looking for a solution for groovy which uses a version of antlr 3.5 or above, the trouble is the Antlr community has not updated their grammer.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GROOVY-5299 Antlr 4 grammar creation task