[udig-dev] Renderign effect

We use udig on our software as handling gis data, now my customer wants same kind of rendering effect as QGIS offers.
Basicly they want that when zoomed in or out the map image on screen changed until the next image is ready.

So pure java canvas doublebuffering.

Today i'll do some research on udig lifecycle and i see that there is image drawing on three bases ( gridcoverageReaderRenderer, compositeRenderExecutorImpl and viewportPaneSWT) classes.

What i should do that my customer get the same rendering effect as QGIS has?

- Juho

Back to the top