Re: [udig-dev] UDIG bug reporting forum

The uDig team is in the middle of transitioning to hosting at locationtech.org - and issues involved in the migration are taking our priority right now.

As for (https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1993) the scale bar is the work of Emply, I will assign the bug to her but I am not sure of her availability.

Do you have any indication what is correct? The distance tool or the scale bar?
--
Jody Garnett

On Tuesday, 23 July 2013 at 11:00 PM, Philip Donner wrote:

Hi

Sorry to disturb you. I'm wondering what is the status of the bug reporting system at jira.codehaus.org . I tried to contribute
by making remarks on a couple of shortcomings. Can you briefly state if I can ever expect any feedback.

Nest Sunday 28-07-2013 I'll give a paper on a network planning system that I created by applying uDig and GeoServer resources.
If there is any chance that the problem I reported in UDIG-1993 could be corrected by that time, I would very much appreciate
any action.

Thanks in advance

Philip Donner

Back to the top