Re: [udig-devel] location tech initial contribution update

Title: Re: [udig-devel] location tech initial contribution update
I can contact the vendor. Note that the version downloaded through the eclipse marketplace does include the functionality we use as part of its free license.
(The paid for license removes a watermark on generated images).

Still these are "only" documentation, responsible for generating some of the pictures used for UI design they can be removed from the codebase.
Indeed the pice of the app has increased greatly (as indeed have its capabilities).

--
Jody Garnett