Re: [udig-devel] uDig 1.4.0b patched

Stopped by at the office for the required test, before leaving again
(so I won't be online later).

Spatial Toolbox work perfectly!
Not sure what the changes in the code you mentioned are related to :-/

A small one: the direct download link form the refraction download
page doesn't work for 64 bit linux.

Cheers and thanks for the re-release.
Andrea