Re: [udig-devel] Day 2 Testing

> I did not have a plan, I kind of thought Moovida was leading the charge this
> week :)

Moovida fell sick eventually and is trying to at least do something
when outside the bed :)

> Thank you for your offer to test linux, it would be good to check at least
> once each platform.
>
> In the interest of testing the platform, installing and the Quickstart would
> be sufficient (it covers vector, raster and WMS).
>

> Next I would focus on the spatial toolbox instructions in online help, and
> the geoscript in striations. These instructions are new and it would be good
> to check both the software - and if the instructions are clear.

This evening I will get the charger for the windows machine. Tomorrow
I should be able to test and in case fix the Spatial Toolbox libs
problem for windows.

I see there are still quite some problems with layers from your other
email though.

Andrea