Re: [udig-devel] SoC

Hi guys,

As usual I'm silent for about a year at a time....

Anyway, I've been in content with a very strong student interested in writing new neo4j spatial indexes and/or OSM data mining in Neo4j. Since the last two years GSoC students were not the strongest candidates, I decided to be more picky this year, but without even advertising I've been contacted by this guy and he looks very promising.

As a side effect I would like to have the geotools and udig integration polished up somewhat, so this becomes more usable for others.

Regards, Craig