[udig-devel] Unable to find custom function "Colourmap"

Hi,

I am trying to develope a custom function "ColorMap" which can be used in
SLD to get the different style based on feature attributes.

This function is mainly utilized to provide different draw color to each
feature based on the "ColorIndex" attribute.

My Sample function is as follows

public class ColorMapFunction extends FunctionExpressionImpl{

	public ColorMapFunction(String name) {
		super("ColorMap");
	}

	@Override
	public int getArgCount() {
		return 1;
	}

	public Object evaluate(Object feature) {
                String colorIndex;

                try {
      	         colorIndex = getExpression(0).evaluate(feature).toString();
      	   } catch (Exception e){ // probably a type error
                      throw new IllegalArgumentException(
                          "Filter Function problem for function ColorMap
argument #0 - expected type String");
               }

               return getColor(colorIndex);
               }

	   private String getColor(String colorTablePath, String colorIndex){
		// will provide different color based on colorIndex
	   }
}

But when i try to use this function in my .sld file it gives me error as
below

Unable to find function Colourmap
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to find function Colourmap
>     at
> org.geotools.filter.FunctionFinder.findFunction(FunctionFinder.java:103)
>     at
> org.geotools.filter.FunctionFinder.findFunction(FunctionFinder.java:69)
>     at
> org.geotools.filter.FilterFactoryImpl.function(FilterFactoryImpl.java:469)

Please let me know am i skipping something here..I am using geotools 2.6 M2
version