Re: [udig-devel] uDig at location meeting

Andrea, me too! I really like the idea to get udig into the eclipse
cosmos and benefit from their processes and infrastructure and the
whole eclipse community as well. My point of view as an integrator of
uDig in other RCP applications its essential for the project to get as
easiest as possible to plugin it into other business applications.

What I expect for the future is a side project that make it possible
to read/write via JPA and its eclipse link implementation to several
databases or other data stores. An other interesting approach is the
Connected Data Objects Model Repository.

In February we had some posts from Andrew Ross (Eclipse Foundation)
and Jody on this list, in case you missed it [1].

I'm eager to hear your ideas and expectations
Frank

[1] http://lists.refractions.net/pipermail/udig-devel/2012-February/021318.html