[udig-devel] 1.3-SNAPSHOT testing with Andrea

Gotta  couple fixes in with moovida on IRC.

We sorted out the difference in "export procedure"; apparently moovida hits the magic "generate a p2 repository" button which makes everything work. He has kindly updated the instructions (with a screen snap) here http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/ADMIN/Export+uDig+Procedure

So the "dropins" folder is now being correctly generated.

Moovida reviewed the EPSG database changes I made - and was kind enough to make it say "database/epsg_v7.9.0" which is a bit more obvious.

I think we resolved the graphical glitches with the spit and merge tools; and have a fix for https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/UDIG-1786 and have a fix committed for testing.

That is enough for a 1.3-SNAPSHOT (so we can update the online docs and make a 1.3.2 release).

I am having a good time working on the advanced style pages; but do not wish to hold up a release given my current rate of progress.
--
Jody Garnett