Re: [udig-devel] Reviewing ISearch

Hi Jody,
will the changes make the search view actually usable?
At the time being if I do a search and have many layers in the
catalog, the search takes forever.
Would it be possible to have two levels of search?
One simply on the strings you see in the catalog and one that goes
deeper as ut has always been.
I notice that 97% of the times I do a search just because 1000
resources in the catalog and just can't find the one called:
roads...something.

Ciao,
Andrea