[udig-devel] problems with classpath and pom files

Today I had to delete my .m2 repository folder and re-run mvn.

After doing so I had the following problem: lib/commons-io-1.4.jar was in the classpath but obviously was not downloaded from the maven dependencies.

In my own git repository I have deleted this from the classpath and after a quick run things appear to be running ok.

Can someone please confirm whether the library is required or not and update the required files to fix this?

Regards
Paul

Back to the top