[udig-devel] launch of net.refractions.udig product fails

Finally I've setup the uDig dev environment, following step by step
the Quickstart guide, but... The application doesn't run.
This is my workbanch status:
http://a.imageshack.us/img413/5928/udigeclipsesdk1.png

Clicking on "Avvia il prodotto" ("Launch the product", maybe different
translation from the english version "Launch an Eclipse Application" )
nothing happens.
Obviously if I launch it from the Run -> Run As Eclipse Application, I
get an exception (that you can see in the Console).

This is my folder structure:

target/eclipse (containing the delta pack)
target/udig-sdk (I've downloaded the latest from udig downloads)
eclipse workspace contains also the JRE "jre1.6.0_17.win32_gdal_ecw"

giovanni

Back to the top