[udig-devel] How to use the Polygon Tool in a TitleAreaDialog

Hi all !
I need to include the Polygon Tool in order to create some features, but I saw that this tool is designed to operate either in an Editor or in a View... So my question is : is it possible to put this tool in a Dialog ?...and obviously how ?

thanks before !

begin:vcard
fn:Jonathan Roques
n:Roques;Jonathan
org;quoted-printable:CS Communication & Syst=C3=A8mes;Division Espace
adr;dom:BP 15872 ;;5, rue Brindejonc des Moulinais ;Toulouse;;31506
email;internet:jonathan.roques@xxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:Ing=C3=A9nieur Etudes et D=C3=A9veloppement
url:www.c-s.fr
version:2.1
end:vcard

Back to the top