Re: [udig-devel] linux64 check

linux64 passes the same checks (splash, about, svg)
Jody

On 17/08/2010, at 11:23 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:

From my hardrive (ie prior to upload)

User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS

Version: 1.2.0

Copyright Refractions Research, 2010-08-15. This software is
available using the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).

This product includes software developed by the Eclipse
Foundation, Geotools and the Apache Software Foundation.

We would like to acknowledge the financial contributions of

User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS

Version: 1.2.0

Copyright Refractions Research, 2010-08-15. This software is
available using the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).

This product includes software developed by the Eclipse
Foundation, Geotools and the Apache Software Foundation.

We would like to acknowledge the financial contributions of

However ...I tried with your sld cook book svg example .. and I got a difference!
On mac the legend shows the svg icon; on linx32 the icon comes in as a white empty space.