[udig-devel] jira Open vs Analysis

We introduced the state of Analysis into Jira in order to avoid having a "fake" user to indicate a bug needs testing or verification (or simply more information) before it could be worked on.

Here is the consequence of this action ....

OpenOpen176
   10%
ReopenedReopened5

ResolvedResolved22
   1%
ClosedClosed1314
   77%
AnalysisAnalysis181
   11%

We actually have more bugs "stalled" in the Analysis stage then we have Open :-)

One thing we did not think of when doing this one is "open" bugs get taken forward during the release process; but issues marked for Analysis do not.

Jody

Back to the top