[udig-devel] batik packaging and tests added for libs

Hi Andrea:

Apparently this issue is important to you; I had been focusing on getting the release out.

What I have done is added a plugin for testing libs to trunk - hopefully this will allow us to bash out test cases and fix problems sooner (and will
be helpful when transitioning libs to a more sensible arrangement of individual OSGi plugins).

There are two test cases:
- GeoToolsTest.java - a normal JUnit Test that can be run quickly; use this to quickly write up a test case when submitting GeoTools bug reports
- LibsTest.java - must be run as a JUnit Plugin Test - used to ensure that things still work when run inside Eclipse

I will use these to check that Batik is available - you indicated a class not found exception earlier (for what class?)
Other than that; could you share a sample file with me using dropbox and we should be able to knock this one over.

Jody