Re: [udig-devel] 1.2-SNAPSHOT win64 testing

Okay uploading a new copy that includes the jre you made; let me know if it works.

Glad you are back; right now we have the SDK instructions to test and update and we are good to go.
The live dvd project is trying to wrap things up today/tomorrow - the release they are using has the wms filter bug which is rather troubling.

Jody