Re: [udig-devel] Introducing the CNF to the SDK

Thanks Jim:

I went through other dependencies I am expecting to need in the SDK
and came up with the following:
- org.eclipse.ui.navigator (the one you mention)
- org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed

And then one I though was needed:
- org.eclipse.ui.workbench

I am going to recreate the SDK with that now and upload to codehaus
snapshots; will email when it is available.

Jody