Re: [udig-devel] fileFormat extension point

That sounds cool.
Would that also allow data formats based on something different than a
extention?
For example the GRASS raster format is based on a file structure in
folders, not an extention. If I could be able to provide a class that
does the check, I would be fine. Instead I have to create a dummy file
in the folder.

Andrea