Re: [udig-devel] Map Rotation

I should also note that the geotools community experimented with adding rotation (as an option for geoserver available via open layers app).
So perhaps there some support inside the geotools renderer that could be made use of.

With respect to the bounds; it is a bit of a pickle...

If we allow rotation it becomes better to track the "viewport" by way of:
- center
- scale
- rotation

Rather then a bounding box.

Also note that moovida knows how to add more options to the viewport model (he has added "time" and "elevation" ... so adding a rotation is possible).

Jody