Re: [udig-devel] [Neo] GSoC Interest: Neo4j in uDIG and Geotools

Hi Leandro,

Thanks for showing an interest in the Neo4j-uDIG project. Your work on the distributed rtree sounds very interesting and very appropriate to the project we have in mind. I would love to discuss this with you and introduce you to some of the ideas we are working on. I can contact you off-list to arrange to talk further.

Regards, Craig