Re: [udig-devel] Problem adding a SimpleFeature in a FeatureCollection

Thank you Jody.

How could I have known that WFS 1.1.1 implementation does not support transaction? I can't find this information.

Best regards,

Have a nice weekend.

Virginie BERRE - Ingénieur d'études et de développement

+33 (0)1 30 15 40 58

virginie.berre@xxxxxxxxxxxx

MAGELLIUMPensez environnement ! N'imprimez ce mail que si c'est vraiment nécessaire !